20 Exercises of Adjectives, Adjective Exercises PDF
What are Adjectives?
Adjectives are used to describe the quality of the noun. Adjective is the important parts of speech and we use it in our daily life. It is important to learn adjectives. They are the parts of speech, some other parts of speech are noun, pronoun, adverb, etc.
Exercises of Adjectives
- Happy is he who lives a _________ life.
- _________ house are you looking for in this street?
- _________ clothes would you like to buy from these shops.
- _________ are the uses of adversity (hardship).
- Those who blow their trumpet are not liked.
- If you lose _________ money, you will be left with _________ friends.
- A _________ wife is a man’s _________
- A _________ husband is a wife’s _________
- The people like to receive a _________ leader.
- Those who walk _________ distances live a Life.
- It is not an _________ matter for us to work in such famous organization.
- We can rise to _________ heights through work.
- Wealth cannot make us as much _________ as a true attitude towards life.
- A _________ friend seldom thinks of benefits of friendship.
- Her _________ escape from the fire was due to God’s attitude towards her.
- _________ person can claim to be perfectly happy.
- A _________ television is not as much injurious to the eyes as a _ one.
- We cannot expect _________ peace in _________ society.
- Can you tell me what _________ man needs when he grows up?
- Do you mean to say that _________ women desire to wear bright clothes?