22 Daily Use English Sentences in School, Classroom English Phrases Examples! English is a language that is used in many different settings. You might use one form of English when you are talking to your friends, and a completely different form of English when you are at school or work. In this blog post, we will focus on the English that is used in the classroom setting. We will provide 22 examples of common English phrases that you might hear during your school day. We hope that this information will help you to improve your understanding and usage of English in the classroom!
Daily Use English Sentences in School
1) Can you please open your books to page 35?
2) Let’s go over yesterday’s homework.
3) I’m afraid you didn’t pass this quiz.
4) Who would like to start reading chapter four?
5) Are you finished with your math worksheet?
6) It looks like you’re not wearing your seatbelt.
7) I’m sorry, but you can’t come into class late.
8) You need to turn in your project by Friday.
9) I’m going to call on you next, so be ready to answer.
10) That’s enough talking for now, let’s get back to work.
11) We’re going to have a test on Friday, so make sure you study!
12) I’d like everyone to take out a piece of paper and a pen.
13) We’re going to be working on a group project this semester.
14) I need you to stop talking and pay attention.
15) We’re going to have a guest speaker next week.
16) It’s time for math class!
17) Who wants to go first?
18) I think you missed the point of the assignment.
19) We’re going to be doing a lot of writing in this class.
20) Pass me your test, please.
21) You should try studying with a friend.
22) Have a great weekend!