40 Transport Names List in English with Pictures! Are you looking for a comprehensive list of transport names in English? Look no further! This blog post provides a detailed list of transport terms, accompanied by pictures. Whether you’re an ESL student or just need a refresher on the different types of transportation, this lesson is for you.
Transport Names in Example Sentences
1) I have a car.
2) She loves to ride a heavy bike.
3) The bus was very crowded this morning.
4) The train is a great way to travel long distances.
5) We took the subway from downtown to the stadium.
6) His bike was stolen last week.
7) I’m looking for a used car.
8) She’s buying a new bicycle.
9) I parked my car in the lot near the train station.
10) He rides his bike to work every day.
11) They’re going to take the bus downtown.
12) My bike needs a new tire.
13) The taxi driver drove us to the airport.
14) She always takes the train to work.
15) We rode our bikes around the park.
16) He’s driving car to the store.
17) We took a taxi to the restaurant.
18) The train station is near the bus station.
19) I’m looking for a new car.
20) She’s going to buy a new bike.
21) He’s going to drive his bike to the store.
22) They’re going to take the bus downtown.
23) I’m looking for a used car.
24) She’s buying a new bicycle.
25) I parked my car in the lot near the train station.
26) He rides his bike to work every day.
27) They’re going to take the bus downtown.
28) My bike needs a new tire.
40 Transport Names List
- Hot rod
- Oil tanker
- Ice boat
- Compact car
- Earth mover
- Crop duster
- Ski lift
- Garbage truck
- Delivery van
- Recreational vehicle
- Cargo ship
- Jet pack
- Conestoga wagon
- Funicular railway
- Ocean liner
- Dump truck