80 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
Are you an ESL student looking for some simple present tense sentences to practice? If so, check out this blog post! We’ve got 80 different sentences for you to use, all in simple present tense. Whether you’re just getting started with learning English or you’re already pretty proficient, these sentences should be a helpful resource. So let’s get started!
Simple Present Tense
In simple present tense, the verb always stays in the present tense, regardless of whether the sentence is referring to now, yesterday, or tomorrow.
Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- I never drive over the speed limit.
- After work, I go home and make dinner.
- Do you like dogs?
- Does he play any sports?
- Does she have a boyfriend?
- Does she have any siblings?
- Does she know how to cook?
- Does she speak any other languages?
- Examples of Simple Present Tense
- He doesn’t believe in ghosts.
- He eats a lot of junk food.
- I always brush my teeth before bed.
- I always eat breakfast in the morning.
- I always floss my teeth before brushing them.
- I always pack a lunch for work instead of eating out.
- I always put on a seatbelt when I get in a car.”
- I always take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- I am never late for work.
- I brush my teeth and take a shower.
- I brush my teeth twice a day.
- I eat breakfast every day.
- I go to bed at around 11 p.m.
- I never drink soda pop.
- I never forget to take my vitamins every morning.
- I never leave the house without sunscreen on.
- I never watch more than an hour of TV a day.
- I take the bus to school.
- I usually eat dinner around 7 or 8 p.m.
- I usually work from 9 to 5.
- I wake up at 6 every morning.
- I wake up the next morning and do it all over again.
- It rains a lot in Seattle.
- That doesn’t look safe.
- Then, I eat breakfast and leave for work.
- Then, I either watch TV or read a book until bedtime.
- They go to bed at 10 PM.
- They visit their grandparents every weekend.
- We go to the same school.
- We live in New York City.
- We watch TV every night.
- You can use this computer.
- You do not need to worry about that.
- You should be careful with that.
- You should drink eight glasses of water a day.