About My Family in English, 18 Example Sentences about Family
Family is very dear to everyone. If your family is educated you can get a learning environment at your home and it will be easy for you to learn English quickly. Because we spend most of our time at home if we speak English as a second language at our home, then we can learn and speak English fluently.
Here we will learn some common sentences that we can use at our home.
- The Name of my mother is Sara Ali, she is a housewife.
- My uncle is a carpenter, he is one of the famous carpenters of our province.
- His father is very intelligent, he is in Army.
- The name of my father is Abraham.
- My brother is a school teacher.
- I have two sisters, one is married and another one is still studying.
- I am a student, and I want to become a doctor.
- Sara’s father advises her and her sister to always be nice to others.
- His brother is preparing for the IELTS exams.
- My mother has some problem with his ears so we went to the doctor.
- His parents love each other and that is why we are a happy family.
- Her mother is pregnant and she expecting a baby boy this month.
- We are going for an outing with our uncle on the breach.
- In the coming month, we have to attend the marriage of our cousin.
- I love to spend time with all my cousins and we have spent a lot of good times in the past.
- My wife is a teacher and she is from the gilberts’ family.
- We are planning to visit our uncle today.
- One of my sisters lived abroad and that is why we can meet him more often.